These are the kind of posts we write when we don’t want to take the time to edit.
- Praise the Lord, we can now get catheters over here for Isaiah! We found a medical supply store that can order us 120 catheters per month, meaning we can now use a fresh catheter every time, significantly lowering his risk of getting a urinary tract infection, and saving us from having to be paranoid if we cleaned his catheter well enough or not.
- We now are the proud owners of a new microwave! It’s the most basic model, but it has already been a BIG time saver, especially for heating up Isaiah’s meals.
- I found out during my Russian lesson the other day that not only can the number 1 be used in the plural but any number ending with 2,3 or 4 can be used in the Genitive Singular. So what that means is 1 can be plural but 102,134 can be singular?!?!?! Go figure.
- We’ve figured out how to make biscuits. If we can only find grits now.
- We learned quickly over here that when construction workers don’t meet deadlines they work through the night. While this isn’t a problem in concept, it is a problem when their job site is 25 feet from your bedroom window and they’re operating backhoes and brick cutting machines. Thankfully, they only did this for three nights.
That’s all for now. Enjoy.